Condominium Community in Falls Church seeking a Maintenance Tech. The following experience is required:
1. Must have the ability to work with drywall (repairs) and painting
2. Experience in general maintenance of condominium units.
3. Experience recording equipment data, take the readings of machinery.
4. Must be able to follow written procedures and interact with Residents. (English proficiency required)
5. Must be work independently, self-motivated.
• Respond to work orders (common area & in -units) as assigned by Chief Engineer.
• Understand proper preventative maintenance and be able to resolve issues regarding plumbing, HVAC, and electrical concerns, while providing exceptional customer service.
• Be required to participate in snow removal.
• Have on-call duties from time to time (be available to report to work after hours on a rotating schedule).
• Have the means to get to work on time and respond to on-call emergencies.
• The ideal candidate will have two (2) years related experience and/or currently be enrolled in a related technical training program.
• Certifications are a plus.