Corporate Revenue Manager
A local media partnership is in search for a Corporate Revenue Manager to support a global revenue team to oversee many different projects and lead the day to day deliverables. If you are experienced in the accounting world with excellent leadership skills, this position is for you!
- Manage a team of Senior and Staff Accountants and review their work such as contracts, invoices, monthly reconciliations and reports.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Provide technical accounting expertise and leadership to resolve accounting issues.
- Create policies and procedures for the revenue team to assist with the technical accounting research and documentation of accounting findings.
- Evaluate and develop existing processes and standards.
- Collaborate with the Internal Audit department to assist in the remediation process.
- Work with international revenue teams to understand and document differences between local team and the international team processes.
- Minimum of 5 years experience (recent) with Revenue Recognition at a publicly traded company.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (GAAP, IFRS and others) with SEC experience preferred.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with strong analytical skills.
- CPA HIGHLY preferred, but not required.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.