Help Desk Technician
Help Desk Agent is responsible for customer support and trouble resolution in 24x7 NOC environments. The Help Desk Agent will support maintenance activities, including scheduled and unscheduled outages and will resolve network and service issues. HDA will participate in process improvement and creation.
- Provide global operation support on a 24X7 basis for monitoring and managing of Telecommunications, Information Technology (IT), and network services.
- Provide customer support, receive calls, and perform problem resolution and trouble ticket management in a 24 x 7 operations environment.
- Receive trouble calls from customers related to telecommunications, IT, and network services. Manage the trouble ticket resolution and closure process.
- Coordinate and act as a single point of contact during service provisioning and installations. Support testing after services provisioning and for customer acceptance.
- Resolves any service issues and provide regular status updates to the Government. Escalate problem resolution as necessary.
- Prepare and deliver periodic service reports as required by the contract to the customers
- Keep a database of customer operations contact points, service parameters and configurations to help in trouble resolution.
- 1 year of experience in customer service center for telecommunications and/or IT networks. Strong customer interface and problem resolution experience.
- Associate degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel etc)
- US Citizen with minimum of public trust clearance.