Senior Leasing Consultant
Comstock is currently seeking a Senior Leasing Consultant for Comstock Management. S/he will provide full leasing and administrative support for the community. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a growing company!
We offer a competitive salary with potential for bonus, generous benefit package (e.g., Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match, Life), opportunities for advancement, annual professional development funds, employee discount, friendly work environment and more! To learn more about Comstock Companies and how you can grow your career with our expanding portfolio, please visit: http://www.comstockcompanies.com and apply today!
Provide full leasing and administrative support for the community.
- Meet and greet all customers, explaining benefits of community
- Manage leasing process from lead generation to actual occupancy of each unit and customer service communications with tenants throughout their lease term
- Tour prospective residents throughout leasing apartments and amenities
- Answer leasing calls and respond to on-lines inquiries
- Process applications
- Prepare lease paperwork and weekly / monthly reports
- Market the community through online advertisements, corporate outreach, and social media
- Market community within neighborhood
- Manage social media platforms for community
- Perform administrative duties as needed and necessary to complete leasing process
- Assist Manager with other duties, as needed
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of leasing experience within a property management office
- Must be able to work most weekends (2 days off during the week)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Outgoing personality with ability to relate to diverse group of people
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detailed-oriented, organized and takes initiative
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Positive attitude
- Strong sense of urgency
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment and learn in a growing organization
Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Senior Leasing Consultant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly