Summer Assistant - Office of the Reporter of Decisions
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
1. Meet education requirements (see below).
2. Work experience, preferably in an office setting.
3. Previous editing and legal research experience is strongly preferred.
4. Ability to communicate clearly, courteously, and effectively both orally and in writing is required.
5. Availability for at least eight weeks.
Successful completion of at least one year of law school.
Summer Assistants are temporary staff members. Appointments are for a minimum of 8 weeks and a maximum of 13 weeks. Summer Assistants are eligible for the SmartBenefits transit subsidy. Please note that the Court does not offer a parking benefit to Summer Assistants.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
We will review and assess your application package in comparison with the posted qualifications for the position.Read more Security clearance Not Required Drug test required No