Front of the House/Desk Attendant/Doorperson
Supervision and Direction:
The Front of the House staff is under the direct Supervision of the Assistant General Manager and at times the Director of Facilities. The Front of the House consists of two rotating positions: Front Desk Attendant and Doorperson/Valet. Both positions must assist residents in the highest most professional manner possible. This position must greet residents, guests and all other visitors with superb customer service. The Front of the House staff must have a professional appearance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers in a pleasant manner and inquire into the car parking needs.
- Must be courteous in treating the customers and also resolving any service issues.
- Must be able to obey all traffic regulations.
- Must deliver accurate information from request to all residents/guests entering the Towers Community.
- Must help with the evaluating, training, staffing, developing, scheduling and monitoring all other valet staff.
- Assist with deliveries and document. Contacting residents timely.
- Assist Management with all administrative requests.
- Announcing all guests to appropriate residents.
- Surveillance and monitoring.
- Must greet the arriving and departing guests; they must open the passenger door of the vehicle.
- Must document events accurately and report to the Management staff timely.
- Assist residents with pick-up and drop-off.
- Assist residents with packages, groceries, luggage and all other assistance needed.
- Must be able to work different days and shifts.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
This position is part-time and will not exceed 24 hours a week. This position is attendance sensitive, punctuality is an absolute requirement.
This position is shift based and the applicant will be required to work that is potentially scheduled over three shifts within a 24 hour work day over a 7 day week Monday through Sunday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
The work environment for Valet is primarily outdoors for the duration of the shift. Inclement weather (hot, cold, precipitation) will have a significant impact on the employees work environment.
Apply for Front Desk/Attendant/Doorperson-Valet
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly