7 days left
- Full Time
Please list all professional experience and explain any gaps in employment history.
Are you a hungry, smart, consultative recruiter that is looking for a mission-driven organization to serve? This Senior Recruiter will play a strategic and integral part within The Post's Talent Management and branding Team to secure the best talent available.
The Senior Recruiter will locate, source, and recruit appropriate talent per our key client's request and may expand into additional areas—including design, software development, big data, analytics.
You will have the following primary duties:
- Conducts external searches through strategic sourcing (networking, cold-calling, etc.)
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies to find and attract desired passive candidates
- Meet and consult with hiring managers and key internal clients
- Utilizes advanced internet mining techniques
- Identifies and researches new innovative and creative sourcing methods
- Utilizes online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates
- Focus on driving diversity throughout assigned client groups
- Participate in campus recruiting, outreach events, etc regularly
- Bachelor's Degree from 4 year college strongly preferred
- Previous work experience in recruiting (prefer 10+ years of fast paced, high volume recruiting of professionals)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Confident telephone manner with no fear of cold calling
- Ability to multi-task, handle numerous client job openings at one time
- Ability to work long hours with extensive phone/computer interface
- Ability to work at our office building full time
- Strong customer service skills including detail oriented follow up with clients and candidates
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere