Call Center Representative
A revolutionized home security provider is seeking sharp Call Center Representatives to join their Product Support team. If you have previous call center experience with a customer-focused mentality and the ability to multitask and solve problems, APPLY NOW or call 703-821-1911 to learn more. This position offers a competitive pay with 5 weeks paid training!
- Assist new customers via telephone while they set up their equipment
- Perform system configurations and verification, account activation and customer orientation
- Work with the team to resolve cases within 24 hours
- Guide customers through integrations of video cameras with their home broadband network
- Create documentation to build internal knowledge base of troubleshooting tactics and fixes
- Monitor open case queue and work load/priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Experience in a call center environment
- 1-4 years of previous experience providing internal or external customer support via phone or e-mail
- 1-4 years of previous experience with client success or troubleshooting technical issues
- Active listener with a great phone presence
- Ability to remain composed in high-stress situations and walk the customer through an issue with patience.
- Ability to quickly embrace and adapt to change
- Working knowledge and successful track record of customer support metrics, response times, resolutions times and customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.