Are you looking for an exciting, new opportunity in an organization dedicated to enriching lives through shared ideas? Sparks Group has teamed up with a leading organization in search for great talented people who are interested in working in a dynamic environment. Ideal candidates for this role possess keen attention to detail, collaborative mindset, and superior communication skills!
- Prepare contracts, proposals, and additional documents for events and keynote speakers
- Ensure all appropriate documentation is up to date, work within client relationship management software, and relay necessary information to various internal and external stakeholders
- Organize meetings, conference calls, and presentations.
- Assist sales team with additional administrative duties on an ad-hoc basis to ensure seamless sales process
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or Associate degree combined with relevant experience
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced-environment with shifting priorities
- Microsoft Office proficiency and ability to learn software quickly. Salesforce experience is a plus
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends to support events outside of normal working hours
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.