Customer Order Specialist
Job Summary/Company: A leading aviation innovator in Ashburn, VA is seeking a Customer Order Specialist to respond to customer inquiries regarding spare parts for aircraft and availability of parts for competitor aircraft. This individual will work with various organizations in providing customer service and product support. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Participate in and contribute to a high performing customer service and a cross functional Customer Account Support Team
- Build and maintain solid customer relationships by understanding customer needs, proactive communication, positive customer service, and engagement
- Handle customer quotations and questions pertaining to products
- Utilize SAP as well as other portals for documentation
- Handle customer claims including timely handling of returned/ rejected goods from customers
- 2-3 years of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in an aviation or military support environment is preferred.
- Experience with SAP is preferred or in other integrated business systems
- Individuals who are self motivated and detail oriented are preferred.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.