Recreation Assistant NF-02
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Water Safety Instructor Certification
- Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- First Aid Certification
(Certificates issue by American Red Cross, Ellis @ Associates, Star Guard or other nationally recognized agencies are acceptable)
For facilities that use Automated External Defibrillator "AED's" and Oxygen Administration "O2 bottles" the following is required:
- American Red Cross "Automated External Defibrillator" (AED) certification or nationally recognized equivalent i.e. Ellis &
Associates AED certification.
- American Red Cross "Oxygen Administration" certification or nationally recognized equivalent i.e. Ellis & Associates Oxygen
APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE:
THIS VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL JUNE 28, 2019 OR UNTIL ALL POSITIONS ARE FILLED. HOWEVER, THE FIRST CUT-OFF DATE FOR ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WHO SUBMITTED ALL REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS WILL BE MARCH 8, 2019, WITH SUBSEQUENT CUT-OFF DATES EVERY 2 WEEKS UNTIL ALL POSITIONS ARE FILLED. ONCE SELECTIONS ARE MADE, THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MAY CLOSE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE.
Applicants will be referred to selecting officials per bi-weekly cut-off date(s): 8 and 22 March; 5 and 19 April; 3, 17 and 31 May, and 14 June. The final referral list will be issued on July 1, 2019
There are no education requirements for this position.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 pm on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: https://publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/index.php/s/uIDfgOMr6PWHHGS/download?path=/&files=NAF%20Applicant%20Information%20Kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)