Supervisory Program Analyst
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes You may qualify for reimbursement of relocation expenses in accordance with agency policy
One year of specialized experience equivalent to the NH-03 or GS-13 grade level in the Federal service as listed below:
- Experience assessing and documenting operational risk and risk mitigation processes of a major defense weapon system of systems.
- Experience in analyzing/developed Military Doctrine, Organization, Training, Material, Leadership and Education, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF) strategies and recommending courses of action to keep programs on or ahead of schedule.
- Promulgation of innovative solutions and methodologies associated with a major complex defense weapon system.
Substitution of education may not be used in lieu of specialized experience for this grade level.
ACQUISITION POSITION: This position requires Acquisition Workforce Level III in Program Management Certification prior to hiring is not essential but must be accomplished within 24 months after entry into this position.
Selectee must acquire 80 continuous learning points every two years.
This position DOES NOT meet criteria for re-employed annuitant. The DoD criteria for hiring Re-employed Annuitants can be found at:
All applicants must meet qualifications and eligibility criteria by the closing date of the announcement.
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Programs: This program applies to employees who have been involuntarily separated from a Federal service position within the competitive service or Federal service employees whose positions have been deemed surplus or no longer needed. To receive selection priority for this position, you must: 1) meet ICTAP eligibility criteria; 2) be rated well-qualified for the position with a score of 85 or above; and 3) submit the appropriate documentation to support your ICTAP eligibility. For more information:
Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service (see https://www.sss.gov/RegVer/wfRegistration.aspx )
This announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
We will review your resume and supporting documents, to ensure you meet the basic qualification requirements. We will evaluate each applicant who meets the basic qualifications on the information provided and evaluate your relevant work experiences as it relates to fundamental competencies, identified below, required for this position.
- Expert knowledge of defense strategies, architectures, and force structure and integration of major weapons systems to be able to conduct comprehensive efficiency studies.
- Expert knowledge of program management concepts, theories, principles and standards associated with the development and operations of advance defense technologies and improving organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Professional knowledge of missile defense weapon systems employment and operations and experience in exercising assigned duties within a military organization
Veterans Preference: If you are entitled to veterans preference, you should indicate the type of veterans' preference you are claiming on your resume. Your veterans' preference entitlement will be verified by the employing agency.
For information on entitlement see http://www.fedshirevets.gov/job/vetpref/index.aspx Read more Security clearance Sensitive Compartmented Information Drug test required Yes