Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- Source/identify qualified candidates on various sourcing channels including, but not limited to Linkedin, Indeed and CareerBuilder
- Perform intake meetings with hiring managers to gather all information pertinent to the requisition
- Conduct phone screening, assessments and other qualifying activities prior to interviewing applicants
- Manage relationships with candidates, hiring manager and staffing agencies to ensure all parties of the recruitment process are properly and efficiently updated
- Execute offer letter including negotiation, employment terms, relocation and pre-employment checks
- Ensure all applicant records within SuccessFactors are managed in a timely manner
- 2-3 years of recruiting experience in a corporate environment required
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects within a tight deadline environment
- Strong communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.