Legal Assistant - Entry Level - Reston/Herndon Area
Attention recent college grads in the Fairfax and Loudon County areas!
If you are interested in exploring a legal career track, we are staffing a full-time contract starting Monday, February 25 that will last through the end of April.
You will perform meaningful legal administrative support work while gaining entry-level legal assistant experience. Duties include: scanning court documents, uploading documents into the firm’s database, assembling and organizing documents for filing and other legal administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
Pay rate: $15.00 per hourJob Requirements
For immediate consideration please submit a copy of your resume in Word.
- Please note: work-site is not Metro accessible – must have reliable transportation to commute to the work site. Please seriously consider commute (location in Reston) before applying.
- Must be able to work traditional business hours Monday to Friday full-time and must be able to work last minute overtime.
- Remote work is not allowed
- Must be able to work between now and the end of April without any scheduled days away.
- College degree preferred
- Must have prior professional office experience
- Able to life 35lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Tracy Van Duston
Senior Account Manager