Outstanding mid-size IP law firm is seeking a Billing Specialist with professional services accounting, law firm accounting, or law firm billing experience (preferred) to join their Accounting Department.
The Billing Specialist’s responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and editing pre-bills in response to attorney requests
- Finalizing monthly client invoices
- Maintaining accounting files to ensure accurate documentation of transactions
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or other related discipline preferred
- Electronic client billing experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills and a strong familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- PC Law time and billing software experience preferred
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude toward client service and support of assigned attorneys
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced office environment during “core” business hours
- Self-starter with a commitment to success and personal professional growth
- Outstanding organizational interpersonal, and professional service skills (written and oral)
- Enjoys being involved in all aspects of a growing, changing law firm environment
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to switch between tasks
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated, friendly professionals with a commitment to excellence and nationally-recognized quality work.
Please submit your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!