Occasional travel - 1 to 5 nights per month.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
The experience may have been gained in either the public or private sector. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/day/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week on your résumé.
You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Specialized experience: Applicants must possess specialized experience that equips them with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully in this position. Specialized experience for this position includes:
- Serving as an impartial, neutral and confidential channel with responsibility for informal conflict avoidance and resolutions; and
- Having appropriate leadership and management skills needed to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
Veterans Rank: You must be a member of the Armed Forces, serving on active duty in the rank of Sergeant Major, Master Chief Petty Officer, or Chief Master Sergeant (E-9); OR Retired in the rank of Sergeant Major, Master Chief Petty Officer, or Chief Master Sergeant (E-9).
- We may select from this announcement or any other source to fill one or more vacancies.
- This is a Non-bargaining unit position.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Subject to a 2-year trial period is required (unless already completed).
- Must successfully complete a Public Trust background investigation.
- Complete a Declaration for Federal Employment to determine your suitability for Federal employment, at the time requested by the agency
- If you are a male applicant born after December 31, 1959, certify that you have registered with the Selective Service System or are exempt from having to do so.
- Have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Go through a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process that requires two forms of identification from the Form I-9. Federal law requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires in the U.S.
- File a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report within 30 days of appointment and annually from then on.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your application includes your résumé, responses to the online questions, and required supporting documents. Please be sure that your résumé includes detailed information to support your qualifications for this position; failure to provide sufficient evidence in your résumé may result in a “not qualified” determination.
Rating: Your application will be evaluated in the following areas: Communication, Technical, Teamwork, and Project Management. Your application will be rated and ranked among others, based on your responses to the online questions, regarding your experience, education, training, performance appraisals and awards relevant to the duties of this position. Your rating may be lowered if your responses to the online questions are not supported by the education and/or experience described in your application.
Referral: If you are among the top qualified candidates, your application may be referred to a selecting official for consideration. You may be required to participate in a selection interview.
To preview questions please click here. Read more Security clearance Other Drug test required Yes