Systems Administrator/Desktop Support
Do you want to work with a company that possess expertise in information technology, engineering, and management consulting with specializing in project management, strategic communication and SharePoint integration? We are looking for a System Administrator who will be providing nuclear thereat warning and command support. If you have experience with risk and vulnerability assessments, reach out to one of our recruiters and apply today!
- Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs
- Coordinate maintenance and operational actions directly with the Joint Staff
- Provide 24/7 maintenance for Processing Display Subsystem-Migration
- Perform maintenance of Ground Communication Network Modernization, Command and Control, Battle Management and Communication, and the components used to make these systems work including smart routers, keyboards, cabling, servers, and personal computers
- Provide advice and guidance in implementing IT security policies and procedures in the development and operations of network systems
- Maintain a comprehensive quality assurance
program for diverse platforms that covers file backup and recovery, equipment
maintenance, and quality control of systems processing and outputs
- Position requires bachelor’s degree or higher
- Position requires TS/SCI DoD Clearance
- Position requires Security+ Certification
- Position requires experience working on multiple complex work assignments requiring originality and innovation
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.