Treasury Collections Analyst
Sparks Group has partnered with a government contractor in McLean, VA in search of a Treasury Collections Analyst. This is a great opportunity to begin your career with an outstanding company who believes in the “work hard, play hard” attitude.
- Propose, assess, implement and continuously improve all aspects of collection functions.
- Review, document, and escalate A/R issues until payment is made.
- Communicate and report all billing issues.
- Manage A/R review meetings.
- Create collection strategies and recognize developing trends.
- Create and provide executive level reporting on a regular basis.
- Manage and provide leadership to the Collections and Accounts Receivables staff.
- Communicate with clients in resolving receivables delinquencies and disputes.
- Understand and operate within each customer’s contract terms and conditions.
- Coordinate with major contacts to comprehend the customer’s billing system processes and requirements.
- Bachelors degree required in either Accounting or Finance.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Minimum of 3 years collections and strong quantitative experience
- Knowledge and experience with Tableau and/or Oracle a strong plus
- Government Contracting experience a plus.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.