Management and Program Analyst (Project Manager)
Occasional travel - 1 to 5 nights a month
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
QUALIFICATIONS/ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: You must meet the following eligibility and basic qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
GS-13 LEVEL: You must have 1 year of specialized experience at the level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-12 in the Federal Government. Specialized experience for this position includes: demonstrated accomplishment of a wide range of analytical and evaluative methods and techniques, both qualitative and quantitative; management and organizational principles to apply to programs, projects and studies concerning the efficiency and effectiveness of operations and means to improve them. Knowledge of project management and organizational to evaluate complex projects and studies and the ability to identify problem areas, trends, deficiencies, or other similar factors affecting operations. Your experience must include oral communication techniques to present findings, deliver briefings, and negotiate solutions to disputed recommendations.
-The experience may have been gained in the public sector, private sector or Volunteer Service. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-time work is considered on a prorated basis.
- To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week, on your resume.
In this position, you will use SharePoint and other technology tools to develop reports and products while ensuring data has controlled access. You will manage projects using agile and Project Management disciplines.
2 positions to be filled in the Large Business & International (LB&I) Division, in any of the following locations:
Phoenix AZ; Los Angeles, CA; Laguna, CA; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; Hartford CT; New Haven, CT; Norwalk ,CT; Washington, DC; Jacksonville, FL; Plantation, FL; Tampa, FL; Des Moines, IA; Chicago, IL; Downers Grove, IL; Stoneham, MA; Ann Arbor ,MI; Detroit, MI; Bloomington, MN; Chesterfield, MO; Raleigh, NC; Greensboro, NC; Mountainside, New York (Manhattan), NY; Las Vegas, NV; Independence (Cleveland), OH; Oklahoma City, OK; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Nashville, TN; Austin, TX; Farmers Branch, TX; Ogden, UT; Seattle, WA; OR Milwaukee, WI.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- We may select from this announcement or any other source to fill one or more vacancies.
- This is a non-bargaining unit position.
- We offer opportunities for telework.
- Must meet IRS telework eligibility requirements.
- We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
- Tour of Duty: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- A 1-year probationary period is required.
- Must successfully complete a background investigation including an FBI criminal history record check (fingerprint check).
- Complete a Declaration for Federal Employment to determine your suitability for Federal employment, at the time requested by the agency
- If you are a male applicant born after December 31, 1959, certify that you have registered with the Selective Service System or are exempt from having to do so.
- Have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Go through a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process that requires two forms of identification from the Form I-9. Federal law requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires in the U.S.
- Obtain and use a Government-issued charge card for business-related travel.
- File a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report within 30 days of appointment and annually from then on.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your application includes your resume, responses to the online questions, and required supporting documents. Please be sure that your resume includes detailed information to support your qualifications for this position; failure to provide sufficient evidence in your resume may result in a “not qualified” determination.
Rating: Your application will be evaluated in the following areas: Customer Service, Oral Communication, Program/Project Management, Reasoning, Writing. Category rating will be used to rank and select eligible candidates. If qualified, you will be assigned to one of three quality level categories, (i.e., A = Superior, B = Highly Qualified, C= Qualified) depending on your responses to the online questions, regarding your experience, education, and training related to this position.
Veterans' preference is applied after applicants are assessed. Preference-eligibles will be listed at the top of their assigned category and considered before non-preference-eligibles in that category. Qualified preference-eligibles with a compensable service-connected disability of 10% or more will be listed at the top of the highest category.
Referral: If you are among the top qualified candidates, your application may be referred to a selecting official for consideration. You may be required to participate in a selection interview (telephonic and/or in person at the discretion of the Selecting Official in accordance with hiring polices). We will not reimburse costs related to the interview such as travel to and from the interview site.
If you are a displaced or surplus Federal employee (eligible for the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP)/Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP), you must receive a rating of 80 or better to be rated as “well qualified" to receive special selection priority.
To preview questions please click here. Read more Security clearance Other Drug test required No