Financial Management Technician NF-03
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
2. Ability to organize and communicate through written correspondence and oral communication.
3. Working knowledge of principles, practices and methods of budget formulation.
4. Ability to type and operate a personal computer.
5. Knowledge of operation and functions of personal computers to provide problem solving resolution and service to users
CANDIDATES WILL BE RANKED AGAINST THE HIGHLY QUALIFIED CRITERIA. ONLY THE MOST HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INITIALLY REFERRED. IF MANAGEMENT DOES NOT SELECT A HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE, THEY MAY REQUEST AN ADDITIONAL REFERRAL LIST. HIGHLY QUALIFIED CRITERIA FOR THIS POSITION ARE:
Knowledge of Nonappropriated Fund practices, regulations, and guidance materials and NAF Small Purchases.
Has knowledge of and have performed the duties of Non Appropriated Fund Daily Activity Reports using the Rec Trac point of sales system or a similar system.
Has conducted internal control functions such as Petty Cash and Change Fund Cash Counts.Has conducted disinterested inventories of resale and prepaid supplies.
To be evaluated as a highly preferred candidate, your resume MUST clearly reflect ALL knowledge and experience listed under the highly qualified criteria above.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:30 pm (EST) on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) cost is not authorized based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Application Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: https://publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/index.php/s/ulDfgOMr6PWHHGS/download?path=/&files=NAF%20Applicant%20Information%20Kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting official as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)