Billing Support and Collections Receptionist
Seeking an office professional to support Reception, Collections, Billing, A/P and/or A/R for the CFO of a growing organization in Frederick, MD. $15-$17 an hour to start. Qualified candidates should send their resume and then please call Sparks Group for resume receipt confirmation and immediate consideration for next steps between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri. 301-663-0130. Ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process.
- Will be handling incoming calls and assisting with visitors
- Prebilling for new orders using estimates, purchase orders and internal reports
- Collections for existing accounts
- Coordinate with other departments to streamline the billing workflow
- Verifying and finalizing invoices once projects are completed
- Addressing any billing related questions from clients
- Providing monthly statements of postage activities to designated clients and contacting them about replenishment once threshold is reached
- Importing closed invoices into QuickBooks
- Issuing credit memo
- Filling bill jackets
- Running credit checks on new accounts
- Collections experience
- Office Assistant Experience
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, specifically Excel to include formulas
- Experience with learning proprietary systems quickly
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be energetic, smart and committed
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.