Accounting Payroll Support
Do you have accounting support experience? If so, please read on and contact us today for next steps! 301-663-0130. This opportunity is located in Frederick, MD.
The right person will perform daily routines related to payroll, accounts payable and preparation of various accounting statements and reports. This individual will be the primary contact for all vendor questions. This position requires total reliability, superb judgment and the ability to exercise tact and discretion. The successful candidate must be an enthusiastic team player who demonstrates the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, solve problems, and have excellent customer service skills. Qualified candidates should submit their resume and then please CALL Sparks Group to confirm receipt and for immediate consideration between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri. 301-663-0130. PLEASE ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process! $18 an hour to start.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Client payroll processing and distribution of payroll packets
- All facets of accounts payable processing (including tracking due dates, collection of invoices, obtaining client approvals, timely issuance of checks)
- Processes client expense reimbursement requests according to policy
- Verifies expenses to budget line items
- Preparation of ACH transfers as directed by management
- Preparation of journal entries
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Timely remittance of payroll withholdings (for example - retirement plan withholdings, garnishments)
- Preparation and distribution of year-end reports (1099, W2, A/P Blanket Approval form)
- Recent, relevant, previous accounting support experience
- Excellent business etiquette with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- MSOffice computer proficiency
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.