Customer Service Representative
Sparks Group has partnered with one of the nationâ€™s largest reputable providers of benefits administration and technology in the Hunt Valley, MD area and is immediately hiring for Customer Service Representatives. Do you enjoy working with customers? Do you pride yourself on your great communication skills and commitment to detail? Are you technically proficient? If so, we are eager to hear from you! Please apply and follow up with our office at 301.326.2525!
- Answer incoming calls from customers with questions related to benefit programs, billing and enrollment
- Resolve issues related to benefit programs, administrative and billing questions
- Track and update customer accounts
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment in which the ability to work independently is highly valued and expected, while displaying a positive "can do" attitude
- High school diploma considered; A.A./B.A./B.S. preferred
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience in a call center environment, especially within the healthcare, benefit administration, credit card, or technology industries
- Preferred 1-2 years of customer service experience especially within the healthcare, benefit administration, high-end retail, credit card, or banking industries
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Spanish/English bilingual preferred, not required
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.