Marketing Manager - Legal
A top law firm in DC is seeking a Legal Marketing Manager that provides support to the firm in its business development initiatives and activities. Your primary role will be to contribute to the development, implementation and ongoing review of strategic plans and programs, cross-selling initiatives and key client activities to support all practice areas, initiatives, and strategies.
Provide thorough and proactive support for presentations, pitches and RFPs and assist in preparing lawyer teams for meetings/opportunities.
Responsible for high-quality content management, drafting targeting and customized content, helping to define client meeting scripts, market, company research, and project management.
Collaborate with the various functional units within the Business Development Department, including events, pitch and proposal, creative services, operations, communications, and client relationship teams, as well as with other departments and programs within the firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or journalism.
- 3-6 years of marketing experience of marketing experience required. Professional experience in a law firm environment preferred.
- Exceptional organizational, written and oral communication skills including the ability to produce quality products while functioning within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail while handling multiple projects within established deadlines.
- Capacity to work in a collegial environment supportive of teamwork
- Proficient with managing corporate social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics and content management systems.
- Knowledge of graphic design programs.
- Knowledge of research tools, such as Westlaw, LexisNexis, etc.
- High regard for confidentiality is essential
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor