Financial Services Assistant
Stuart Financial Group is a boutique financial planning firm serving clients throughout the DC metro area.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working team member who wants to work full-time in a friendly, fast-paced and growing financial services firm where you can make an immediate contribution. There is plenty of room for growth with us and time to learn about the wealth management industry. This position includes base salary plus benefits and other company perks. The Financial Services Assistant (FSA) serves Stuart Financial in all areas of the business from administrative services to operations and client services.
The FSA works with clients and the Stuart team to resolve client questions on a timely basis, help manage client needs, and ensure client satisfaction. The FSA also leads on coordinating schedules for Stuart Financial events and for the team including making necessary travel arrangements and working with the team on marketing strategies.
Additionally, the FSA is in charge of creating memorandums, correspondence, documents, and reports, usually from rough draft, and edits for grammar, punctuation, and spelling as needed.
The FSA Interacts with clients daily and is thus required to keep to Stuart Financial professional standards
Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a client-serving or administrative position in a financial or professional services organization
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Advanced computer and word processing skills
- Knowledge of the finance industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture with an ability to take charge and manage projects under time deadlines
- Demonstrated high energy and capable of working effectively in a teamwork environment in a dynamic, rapidly growing business
- Strong degree of independence and self-motivation, proven ability to work autonomously and take ownership of planning workload
- Client interfacing and client service skills with the ability to communicate with a broad range of clients
- Absolute highest ethical standards and personal integrity
- Ability to work a flexible schedule - some evenings required
- Final candidates must be able to pass a thorough background check
Apply for Financial Services Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly