3 days left
- Full Time
Red Coats Inc. is looking for a Payroll Specialist to work at its headquarters in Bethesda, MD.
- Fully processing bi-weekly payroll for 2,000 employees.
- Compiling payroll data such as garnishments, union deductions and 401(k) deductions.
- Collecting banking information for direct deposit set up.
- Voiding and reversing issued checks.
- Issuing manual checks for corrections.
- Reconciling and processing union payments.
- Management of In-House Timekeeping System.
- Maintain and document all payroll records.
- Respond to inquiries regarding payroll issues or concerns
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in payroll processing.
- Knowledge of federal and state tax calculations.
- Expert level knowledge in Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Lawson software is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of Union Employer Self-Service system a plus but not required.
- Excellent organization and mathematical skills.
- Must be able to make timely decision and adapt to change.
- Excellent communication and data entry skills
Apply for Payroll Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly