Experienced Residential Property Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Boutique residential property management company seeking experienced residential property manager. Must be a licensed property manager in Washington, DC with experience managing a portfolio of single-family homes or condominiums. Appfolio experience a plus!
Candidate must have at least 2 years' experience in residential property management and be comfortable with the following responsibilities:
- Acting as primary point of contact for clients and tenants for portfolio of properties
- Coordinating maintenance work for managed properties and making sure that work is conducted in timely manner
- Maintaining compliance with Fair Housing, ADA, and all other applicable Federal and State laws
- Reviewing owner statements for accuracy and reviewing all invoices for portfolio properties
- Managing leasing cycle, including lease renewals, tenant move-outs, and delinquencies
- Marketing vacancies, scheduling and conducting showings
- Vetting prospective tenants
- Preparing leases
- Conducting move-in/move-out and routine property inspections for portfolio properties
- Have experience with a property management software, Appfolio experience preferred
- Have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Have a Property Management license in the District of Columbia
- Be proficient with DropBox, Microsoft Office, and G-Suite. ZipForm experience a plus!
- Consent to background and credit check
- Be willing to sign non-compete and non-disclosure agreements upon hiring
- Be willing to work weekends and evenings as needed
This is a full-time position based in the Brookland neighborhood of Washington, DC.
Please respond with cover letter, resume, and salary range sought.
Apply for Experienced Residential Property Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly