Experienced Residential Property Manager
Boutique residential property management company seeking experienced residential property manager. Must be a licensed property manager in Washington, DC with experience managing a portfolio of single-family homes or condominiums. Appfolio experience a plus!
Candidate must have at least 2 years' experience in residential property management and be comfortable with the following responsibilities:
- Acting as primary point of contact for clients and tenants for portfolio of properties
- Coordinating maintenance work for managed properties and making sure that work is conducted in timely manner
- Maintaining compliance with Fair Housing, ADA, and all other applicable Federal and State laws
- Reviewing owner statements for accuracy and reviewing all invoices for portfolio properties
- Managing leasing cycle, including lease renewals, tenant move-outs, and delinquencies
- Marketing vacancies, scheduling and conducting showings
- Vetting prospective tenants
- Preparing leases
- Conducting move-in/move-out and routine property inspections for portfolio properties
- Have experience with a property management software, Appfolio experience preferred
- Have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Have a Property Management license in the District of Columbia
- Be proficient with DropBox, Microsoft Office, and G-Suite. ZipForm experience a plus!
- Consent to background and credit check
- Be willing to sign non-compete and non-disclosure agreements upon hiring
- Be willing to work weekends and evenings as needed
This is a full-time position based in the Brookland neighborhood of Washington, DC.
Please respond with cover letter, resume, and salary range sought.