Project Mgr, Clinical Programs
6 days left
- Full Time
If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire people who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. As a faith-based organization with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
The Project Manager provides a broad range of analytical and project support services and uses analytical tools and methods to report on operational and clinical performance, market trends, and regulatory impact. (S)he will be responsible for researching options for clinical program development to achieve Adventist HealthCare's strategic goals and provide management support for those projects initiated.
* Use an analytic driven process to develop recommendations that are both meaningful and actionable
* Must be able to analyze, compile, manipulate, and interpret data from multiple sources
* Collect, store, and analyze data relevant to projects to perform and report accurate analysis of all related issues
* Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration, Analytics, or a related field. Masters preferred
* PMP certification
* Two years of project management experience preferred
* Requires keen analytical thinking and excellent communication
Full Time Days
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
* Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
* Free Employee parking
* Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
* 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
* 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference. Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.