The Creative and Marketing Professional Services Division is the fastest growing division within Sparks Group. We are former creative and marketing industry professionals connecting creative, marketing, advertising, and interactive professionals on a freelance and full-time basis with companies ranging from startups, Fortune 100 corporations, to government entities. We’re looking for a Creative Recruiter that is as quirky as we are, someone that wants to achieve greatness; for themselves, the team, and the company – and have a lot of fun along the way.
- You will spend your days meeting with candidates, reviewing resumes and creative portfolios providing constructive feedback to potential candidates and matching available talent with freelance and full-time positions.
- You will often switch gears between recruiting for salaried positions that starts in a few weeks to finding the perfect match for a freelance gig that starts within days.
- Maintain and document candidate communication using our applicant tracking system (ATS) and lading industry recruiting tools.
- Follow-up on all existing business to ensure retention, quality control, and development of additional business in collaboration with other team members.
- Actively participate in social and face-to-face networking within the local community.
- 3-5 years of ad agency, design, interactive/digital media, or marketing experience or 3-5 years of staffing experience with strong knowledge of the creative and marketing industry.
- You should be innately competitive, insist on excellence, drive to challenge yourself, and be extremely organized when it comes to both information and time management.
- You should be highly attuned to aesthetics and can discern creative skills in all aspects of digital media design as well as content writing.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with customer service orientation.
- You should be detail oriented and can multi-task, you can switch from one project to another with ease and prioritize your workload.
For nearly half a century, Sparks Group has connected top professionals to great temporary, contract to hire and full-time job opportunities. Sparks Group is comprised of four specialized divisions (Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Office, and Creative) and connects job seekers to the best companies throughout MD, VA, DC, and NC. Sparks Group is annually named Best Staffing Firms to Work For in the US and the Top Workplaces list.
- Base salary & uncapped commission
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K retirement plan with matching contribution
- Continues training and development opportunities
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.