The Contract Specialist will attend meetings, review company contracts, solicitations, proposals, and other duties as given, alongside the Contract Manager. They are responsible for initiating, tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, and maintaining related documentation. This is an excellent career opportunity for someone looking to grow with a committed team focused in technology services.
- Use standard processes and tools to combine contract compliance with commercial knowledge and focus on contract compliance and risk mitigation, protecting and enhancing margins.
- Management of government contracts in agreement with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements, as well as, observe and learn the types of on-site advice the Contract Managers
- Provide business units and project teams on contract management and policy compliance matters.
- Assisting the contractor managers with responses to inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions, risks and issues, suggests alternatives that lead to the best solution.
- Reviews and manages contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met
- Prepares and distributes information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Responsible for implementation of contract management processes
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Requires US Citizenship.
- Minimum 2 years of Government Contracting experience
- Knowledgeable about of Federal Government acquisitions.
- Experience with Government contract types and risks.
- Ability to pass a Public Trust background check.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.