Peer Review Coordinator - American Society for Pharmacology & Experimental Therapeutics (ASPET)
4 days left
- Full Time
The American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (ASPET), a non-profit scientific organization, seeks a Peer Review Coordinator to support the peer review process for the society’s journals. The primary duties will be to process manuscripts submitted to assigned journals through peer review and to respond in a timely manner to questions from authors, editors, reviewers, and colleagues.
The ideal candidate should have the following education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 2 years office experience; peer review journal experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word Office, databases and manuscript tracking software
To view a detailed job description and to apply with a cover letter and resume, please visit: http://www.faseb.org/employment
For more information about ASPET, please visit: www.aspet.org.
*Please note that the ASPET office is located at 1801 Rockville Pike (near Twinbrook metro station).