Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has partnered with a leader in the cruise industry to identify a Commissions Clerk. This company offers a professional work environment with a generous benefits package, career stability, and growth opportunities. If you are a fast paced administrative professional with an eye for detail this could be your next career. Please apply today or give us a call at 301-326-2525!
- Quality control review customer invoices and communications to ensure accuracy after submission by the Sales Consultants
- Review invoices for compliance with the terms and conditions for both the Company and our travel suppliers
- Reviews bookings determining qualification and payout amount for commission payout.
- Detect and correct errors in commission calculations
- Communicate with the sales team on more complex customer transactions
- Compute charges and track payments in the reservation system
- Assist with other administrative functions, such as payment processing
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to perform and audit/review detail based transactions
- Attention to detail
- Solid Computational skills
- Sense of urgency
- Critical thinking skills and ability to anticipate needs
- General computer competency required
- Prior experience computing and processing monetary transactions
- Experience performing reconciliations
- College degree preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.