Contribution Services Representative
Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has partnered with a non profit organization in Montgomery County, seeking to add a new member to their Contribution Department. This individual will be responsible for entering, editing and balancing payroll forms for participants, ensuring their calculations and contribution history is correct. If you are seeking a long term career with an amazing benefits package, please apply below and call 301-926-7800 for more info!
- Review payroll reporting forms and identify issues related to missing information, plan eligibility, contribution rate changes, and significant receipting differences
- Enter employer and participant detail from payroll reporting forms into an online computer system
- Balance employersâ€™ total figures for hours worked and wages earned with the participant detail entered
- Verify data entered with hard copy, compare dollars received with dollars owed, and take action to resolve any discrepancies
- Research files on open issues, generate written correspondence or use the telephone for clarification of payroll reporting problems and take corrective action when replies are received
- Make corrections to employer and participant computer files to clear accounts receivable records
- Maintain files of information for assigned collection areas to assist in processing payroll reports
- Research correspondence files, payroll reports, and system record to determine the correct information for employer and/or participant system files.
- Ability to read and comprehend memos, reports, technical manuals and form completion instructions
- Ability to communicate professional, politely, clearly and effectively both oral and written with participants, employers, coworkers and management
- Ability to manage time and/or projects to meet deadlines and production goals
- Ability to gather information from several sources and apply that information to a decision making process
- Proficient in the use of Windows and all of the MS Office programs
- Minimum of 3 years working in an administrative capacity
- Strong Math and data entry skills
- Strong organizational skills with aptitude for detail work
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.