Rehabilitation Systems, Inc. (RSI)
Supervises the direct services staff regarding clinical concerns. Educates the direct services staff on how to provide rehabilitation services that correlate to the goals identified on the Individual Treatment Plan (person created). The Rehabilitation Specialist is able to trouble-shoot potential problems in client services and assist the Rehabilitation Coordinator in identifying resources and interventions including crisis intervention strategies. Oversees all treatment plans and request for authorization for services. Rotates on the “on call” pager system.
· The ability to effectively supervise and manage several professional staff members.
· Knowledge of State and national certification and regulatory standards.
· Demonstrate knowledge of community resources and referral sources.
· Must demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple task.
· Must demonstrate the ability to relate with empathy and sensitivity to staff, clients, and the community.
· Must be a licensed mental health professional in the State of Maryland.
Salary is based on experience. Candidates bilingual in English/Spanish are strongly encouraged to apply. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Counselor Social Services and Mental Health jobs in Lanham
- Other Social Services and Mental Health jobs in Lanham
- Social Worker Social Services and Mental Health jobs in Lanham
- Counselor and Therapist Social Services and Mental Health jobs in Lanham
- Therapist Social Services and Mental Health jobs in Lanham