Program Specailist, Membership Marketing
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Membership Support Program Specialist reports to the Assistant Director, Membership Channels and Constituent Relations, and assists with the development, implementation and execution of membership activities in support of ANA’s 50 state affiliates called C/SNAs (Constituent and State Nurses Associations). The primary focus is to maximize membership growth and dues revenue opportunities. This position works collaboratively with colleagues across the organization to seek out and explore new ways to enhance C/SNA membership marketing activities. The Program Specialist works independently with limited supervision and requires experience in coordinating a wide range of departmental project work and partners, specifically with Membership and Constituent Relations team to facilitate support as needed.
• Develops and implements C/SNA support programs according to the policies, procedures and goals of the department and organization. Programs include those related to membership development, resource sharing to and among constituent and state nursing organization leaders and staff. Responsible for all aspects of planning, writing, coordinating graphics, and distribution of a wide variety of promotional and support materials for state membership projects. Assists with development and planning of C/SNA membership strategy, plans, and tactics for assigned programs and products.
• Develops and maintains schedules and system for tracking results of activities for C/SNA membership programs. Monitors internal and external activities to achieve maximum impact of programs.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of C/SNA membership projects, utilizing current market intelligence, new methodologies, best practices, and industry research to maximize campaign effectiveness. Implements changes to programs based upon results of analysis, strategic objectives, and best practices.
• Maintains effective and timely membership related written and oral communications with staff and C/SNA leaders.
• Regularly monitors and conducts analysis on C/SNA projects. Makes programmatic recommendations based on analytical findings. Maintain membership landing pages and state resources on C/SNA Essentials.
• Routinely monitor state websites and make recommendations for updates and enhancements.
• Supports the Membership and Constituent Relations department by performing a variety of administrative tasks, including setting up and executing meetings, processing invoices and maintaining departmental files. Assists with additional departmental administrative responsibilities and special projects includes fulfillment of postal shipping requests and documenting and adhering to team processes.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Or, four years’ experience in project management in a fast-paced environment
Related Work Experience: Minimum four (4) years project administration experience.
• Knowledge of marketing materials production and promotion
• Exceptional project management skills and organization
• Intermediate to expert knowledge of the MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Communications software (i.e. exposure to online community management software and, Real Magnet email software and web/teleconferencing systems) and, accounting software.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills with attention to details.
• Excellent organizational and customer service skills
• The ability to create, implement and modify processes.