Call Center Representative--Certification Specialist
3 days left
- Full Time
The Certification Specialist has knowledge and skills specific to the Certification department as it relates to activities that include verification of certification, candidate testing concerns, certification customer mass mailing, and data integrity.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Assist certification and renewal applicants in completing online applications, merging duplicate customer files, processing expedited payments and routing application for immediate review and navigation assistance as needed
2. Set up and maintain company verification accounts. Troubleshoot all verification-related concerns. Run verification print jobs. Engage in frequent interaction with state boards of nursing. Alert management when there is possible misrepresentation of credentials.
3. Respond to customer communication regarding certification/renewal application assistance and testing issues or status inquiries via email in a professional and timely manner. Manage emails received via email@example.com Opens a New Window. , responding to inquiries or rerouting for response.
4. Provide customer support as it relates to testing agency concerns. This includes customer name change processing, certification eligibility communication, and candidate trouble at the test center concerns.
5. Prepare files for mass mailings to include: retired status, wall certificates, receipt of application, special accommodations notification, and renewal congratulations letters.
6. Receive and process miscellaneous payments such as expedited review and duplicate wall certificate orders.
Associate degree in Business or equivalent work experience is required.
Related Work Experience
One year of direct Certification experience to include critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills. Two to three years of experiencein an office environment or closely related work such as membership department, or service-oriented position.
· Excellent administrative and computer skills.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Good analytical and organizational skills required.
· Requires strong interpersonal skills to deal with confidential issues.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize the workload
· Strong verbal and communication skills with attention to detail required.
Ability to multi‑task and work under pressure while maintaining a calm attitude with coworkers and/or
candidates who call for assistance.
Apply for Call Center Representative--Certification Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly