Manager of Member Services
We are seeking for a Member Services Manager to oversee the Member Services department. The Manager of Member Services responsible for managing and ensuring the Member Services staff is providing exceptional service to members, potential members and other employee. This position will require interacting with members to resolve issues relating to share products and services, especially transactions and Individual Retirement Arrangement (IRA) accounts. This position will also manage the Credit Union’s ancillary product portfolio and other organization accounts.
- Assists Member Services staff by answering questions about products and services and resolving problems within his/her authority and referring issues beyond his/her authority to the supervisor.
- Manages the Credit Union’s organization accounts to ensure accounts are current with accurate and up to date contacts. Analyzes, creates, and implements a consistent means to manage these accounts.
- Schedules, trains, and monitors the work of IRA Specialist, Member Services Representative, Tellers, and Receptionist. Provides supervision and guidance and conducts performance appraisals.
- Analyzes the department’s operating efficiency and takes action to improve workflow and work management.
- Creates a method to track income for the Credit Union’s shares and ancillary products. Conducts cost analyses to determine which products are profitable and suggests new products that could bring additional incomes to the Credit Union.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities to the staff and assists with cross-sell services to member when possible.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and skills:
- Five years to ten years of similar or related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Ability to motivate and influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an important part of the job.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage subordinates and multi-task.
- Experience in a credit union or financial services environment is preferred.
- This position mostly operates from a desk. Physical activity is generally limited to lifting small boxes or items less than 20 lbs.
Signature FCU offers an attractive benefits package to our employees. A short list of our most popular benefits:
- 100% health and dental insurance coverage for the employee
- Reduced interest rates on loans
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer matching 401(k) plan with eligibility the first month following your hire date
- Free parking
- Casual dress environment
Equal Opportunity Statement
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employee Credit Report and Background Checks
It is the policy of Signature FCU to pull an employment credit report and conduct pre-employment background checks for employees with responsibilities for, or access to, member information.