Patient Recruitment Specialist
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
You must demonstrate in your resume at least one (1) year of qualifying experience equivalent to at least the GS-11 level in the Federal service obtained in either the private or public sector, performing the following types of tasks: Developing and utilizing social media and digital technology related strategies in the recruitment of research protocol participants; developing and implementing educational programs and materials to be delivered to a diverse audience of physicians, clinical personnel, healthcare administrators, and members of the lay public including women and minorities; reviewing protocols and making specific suggestions regarding the target audiences, wording of print materials, screening questions, and recruitment strategies; and developing new referral resources through calls, referrals, and leads generated by advertising, articles, display materials, brochures, audiovisual presentations and community exposure events.
Preview assessment questionnaire before you apply: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10398222
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application.
- This position is designated as a "non-emergency/teleworker" position and the selected candidate will be considered a "non-emergency/teleworker" employee. In the event of a closure, you must be available to telework or request leave.
- If selected, you must pass a pre-employment medical examination.
- A one-year probationary period may be required upon selection/placement.
- PHS Commissioned Officers interested in performing the duties of this position within the Commissioned Corps should also apply online to this announcement in order to receive consideration.
- We may make additional selections for similar positions within the commuting area(s) of the locations listed through this vacancy announcement. By applying, you agree to have your application shared with any interested selecting official(s).
- The National Institutes of Health participates in the USCIS Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify). E-Verify helps employers determine employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security numbers.
- The NIH maintains a tobacco free work environment and campus.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
If you meet the minimum qualifications for this position, your application and responses to the online questionnaire will be evaluated under Category Rating and selection procedures for placement in one of the following categories:
- Best Qualified - for those who are superior in the evaluation criteria
- Well Qualified - for those who excel in the evaluation criteria
- Qualified - for those who only meet the minimum qualification requirements
To determine your qualifications and referral status, a review of your resume and supporting documentation may be made and compared against your responses to the vacancy questionnaire. Because your rating is based on both your responses to the questionnaire and documentation you submit, please make sure that your self-ratings are supported by the information you provide in your application. Your qualifications and self-ratings may be verified at any time during the application and selection process through quality review, interview questions, work samples, demonstrations, reference checks, and any other means. Inflated or unsupported qualifications may affect your rating. Any misrepresentation or material omission of facts on the assessment questionnaire or in any other materials you submit in support of your candidacy (including but not limited to the application), or in any oral statements you may make during the selection process shall be sufficient cause to end further consideration of your candidacy. Persons listed as having knowledge of your past accomplishments or experience in your application may be contacted for verification purposes at any time. Verification may, but need not, begin prior to receiving an offer.
To be considered well qualified for the purposes of the Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP) and the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP), you must substantively exceed the basic qualifications by scoring at least an 85 on the assessment and meet all eligibility, physical, medical, suitability, and all other requirements. Read more Security clearance Other Drug test required No