The Federal Judicial Center - Education Division Internships
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- Selectee must favorably complete a background investigation.
- Relatives of Center staff members may not be employed at the Center in any capacity.
- All requirements must be met for full consideration.
- The Center does not provide housing or transportation.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
Benefits are not applicable for this position.
The Federal Judicial Center recruits interns for the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters:
Summer Semester dates: May - August. Summer Semester application deadline: mid March.
Fall Semester dates: September - December. Fall Semester application deadline: mid June.
Spring Semester dates: January - April. Spring Semester application deadline: mid October.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
For applicants to be considered all of the following materials must be included in their application packets: cover letter, resume, transcript, brief writing sample (maximum five pages), and at least one letter of recommendation.Read more Security clearance Not Required Drug test required No