Executive Customer Care Representative
Sparks has partnered with a leading provider of satellite broad band services who is looking for an Executive Customer Care Representative. The Executive Customer Care Representative position plays a critical role in providing an interface between the customer and the company and will focus on the prompt resolutions of these complaints. This role involves interaction with customers, call center, billing, installation and other organizations. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity give us a call today at 301-926-7800!
- Handle and resolve Customer, Agency and Corporate complaint.
- Communicate with customer either on the phone, email or written correspondence.
- Respond and resolve promptly to Customer, Agency and Corporate complaint.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated source (internal sources and vendors).
- Keep detail records of customer interaction and transactions using ticketing system.
- Follow up on customer interaction.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Business
- 5 years of experience in customer care.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong writing and documentation skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Clear and pleasant speaking voice.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize/manage volume and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Works well in a collaborative work environment.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Office Suite
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.