Java Developer (Remote)
Would you like the chance to work remotely, while still delivering integrated IT in an agile, flexible, and fast capacity? We are looking for a Java Developer that will be working 100% remote, while coordinating with a team that provides data and application support services, as well as a select range of IT services. If you would like to assist in conducting research and collaborating with equipment designers, along with the development requirements, reach out and apply today!
- Work with graphic designers and other members of a project team to develop the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website
- Integrate web applications with back-end databases
- Deploy large web-based transaction systems using application servers
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the integration of new products
- Position requires experience with RDBMS such as Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server, or similar databases
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree and 5-8+ years of experience or an Associate's degree with 15+ years of experience
- Position requires a Secret clearance
- Position requires a professional certification that meets or exceeds DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II such as CompTIA Security+
- Position requires a related certification relevant to the computing environment, such as Oracle Certified Associate
- Position requires experience in software development processes such as SDLC, or Scrum
- Position requires exposure to version control tools like Subversion
- Position requires the ability to support JVMs in UNIX/Linux/Windows environments
- Position requires experience with Java Design patterns including but not limited to, MVC, DAO, Singleton, and Factory
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background check to meet position eligibility requirements
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.