Experienced Marketing Manager sought for a boutique law firm in the heart of Downtown DC.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of the marketing of legal services for the firm. This is a very autonomous position where you’ll collaborate with the Executive Director, Marketing Committee and Principals on developing individual and practice area marketing plans and provide input regarding the firm’s strategic planning. You will promote and enhance the firm’s reputation and increase awareness of the firm and its attorneys through a public relations strategy including direct media relations activities and maintain press contacts.
Duties include: marketing research; competitive intelligence research; strategic planning; media relations; meeting and client event planning; preparation of public relations materials; preparation of marketing presentations; survey participation and client mailing list management.
You will also draft communications for external audiences such as press releases, articles, client alerts, submissions for award nominations and maintain legal directory listings.Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or journalism
- Three to six years of marketing experience of marketing experience required. Professional experience in a law firm environment preferred.
- Proficient with managing corporate social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics and content management systems.
- Knowledge of graphic design programs.
- Knowledge of research tools, such as Westlaw, LexisNexis, etc.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Tracy Van Duston
Senior Account Manager