Due to continued growth, Palladian Partners, an Altarum company based in Silver Spring, MD, is searching for a Communications Associate to support ongoing client projects. Palladian Partners is a creative communications firm dedicated to disseminating information about new discoveries in health, medicine, and social science to professionals, educators, patients, families, and the public. Our clients include a wide range of government agencies, such as the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The Communications Associate position is a high growth opportunity for a well-rounded and detail-oriented communications specialist. This individual will support the implementation of health communication and social media strategies. You also will have the opportunity to expand your communication skills while working on meaningful initiatives to advance science and health.
- Participate in research, writing, and strategy development for various health communications projects
- Coordinate with designers, writers, digital strategists, and quality assurance staff to develop creative and digital assets
- Coordinate and track project activities, budgets, timelines and quality reviews
- Support social and traditional media outreach, including strategy, content development, and tracking
- Collaborate with other team members to address client challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field
- Two to four years of experience in communications
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Acrobat and other typical office applications
- Strong interest in learning new health communication techniques, technologies and web software
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated attention to detail
You’ll earn bonus points if you have:
- In-depth knowledge of social media tools, trends, and applications (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Familiarity with social media monitoring and tracking, including experience using monitoring software
This is a full-time, staff position located at Palladian's corporate headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland. Palladian offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction that comes from working on interesting, meaningful projects every day. Palladian's dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Palladian Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.