Strategic Assessment Officer
7 days left
- Full Time
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Demonstrated knowledge & experience with planning processes, critical analysis, consensus building, as well as the application and integration of all instruments of national power in protecting the U.S. and its interests abroad.
- Extensive knowledge & experience with the mission, charter, roles and responsibilities of the IC and the interrelationships of its customers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in a team or collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex information clearly, concisely, and in a manner that is targeted to and meets the needs of diverse audiences, to include senior-level policymakers.
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytic, quantitative, and qualitative techniques to analyze, evaluate, and recommend appropriate alternatives to complex issues.
- Demonstrated ability to develop consensus recommendations and to solicit input from colleagues and peers; proven ability to remain open-minded and change opinions on the basis of new information and requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of the methods used to evaluate organizational performance against strategic objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to assess complex programmatic issues and apply diagnostics to assess risks and implement innovative solutions related to sensitive issues.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, identifies needs and requirements, and develops recommendations. Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic plans, policies, and instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to identify emerging trends and strategic issues and incorporate these in developing strategic plans for the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, organize, and draw inferences from incomplete data and present a compelling analysis of findings and issues; demonstrated ability to identify, articulate, document, and mitigate knowledge gaps or alternatives approaches.
- Extensive ability to observe, measure, and evaluate outcomes against goals and objectives and direct the development and implementation of solutions and/or organizational changes. Experience: At least 3 years experience in the IC.
The ODNI is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The ODNI provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office Representative by classified email at DNI-EEOD-RA-ACF@exchange.cia.ic.gov, by unclassified email at DNI-EEOD@dni.gov, by telephone at 703-874-8360, by TTY at 703-874-8554, or by FAX at 703-874-8651. Your request for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EEOD EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS EMAIL IS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION BELOW.
JOB INTERVIEW TRAVEL: Candidates from outside the Washington, D.C., area may be selected for a telephone, teleconference, or in-person interview. If selected for an in-person interview, the ODNI hiring office will pay for travel by commercial carrier (economy class) or reimburse for privately owned vehicle (POV) mileage. If applicable, the candidate also will be reimbursed at a flat rate for commercial lodging and per diem.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the position description and then construct their resumes to highlight their most relevant and significant experience and education for this job opportunity. The description should include examples that detail the level and complexity of the work performed. The best qualified applicants will be further evaluated through an interview process.Read more Security clearance Sensitive Compartmented Information Drug test required Yes