Marketing Manager (Law Firm)
Leading DC-based law firm has an immediate opening for a legal marketing professional to provide marking and business development support. The Marketing Manager will liaise closely with attorneys to facilitate various projects and initiatives aimed at driving the development of new business.
- Coordinating and managing content publication on the Firm’s website
- Creating and implementing an effective social media strategy campaign
- Developing and actively contributing content to develop the Firm’s social media presence
- Overseeing marketing collateral and logistics
- Proactively seeking out PR opportunities
- Assisting in the planning and execution of the Firm’s sponsorships, conferences, webinars, client events, and coalition functions
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing
- At least 3-6 years of marketing experience, preferably in a law firm
- Superior communication, writing, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Proactive work approach with the ability to push forward numerous deadline-driven projects
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample (1-2 pages in length; an excerpt from a longer piece would also be acceptable) in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!