Corporate Systems Engineer
Do you want to work for an award-winning small business that provides high-security, mission-critical IT services? Become a Corporate Systems Engineer and you will handle multiple applications, systems, networks and telecommunication activities. You’ll be responsible for implementation, management and administration of information systems throughout the organization while regularly interfacing with staff, management, leadership, and clients. If you have experience programming, analyzing infrastructure and networking, data processing, and resolving technical problems, we want you! If this sounds like a position made for you, reach out to one of our recruiters and apply today!
- Provide onsite Level 1 and 2 support for end user and enterprise systems support requests
- Configure, re-image, audit, and maintain the base image for end user systems and install and maintain the organization’s hardware, software, and system configuration ensuring data integrity
- Participate in and manage after-ours Data Center maintenance and upgrades as required
- Make process and system improvement
recommendations and implement new service offerings and enhancements and standardized
- Position requires a bachelor’s in information systems, computer science, or an equivalent field and at least 5 years of related experience
- Position requires ability to perform system checks, maintain logs, generate reports, and produce documentation
- Position requires experience and knowledge of network infrastructure, and racking and cabling equipment, and VOIP foundational knowledge
- Position requires obtaining an ITIL V3 Foundations certification within 90 days of hire
- Position requires US citizenship and the ability to successfully complete a Government security clearance background investigation and drug screen
- Position prefers Azure experience
- Position prefers a: Microsoft certified Solutions Engineer (MSCE), Security+ and/or Network+ Certification, VMware Certified Professional
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.