Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has teamed with several prominent and successful companies in the Metro DC area to identify talented and motivated payroll Accountant professionals for contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire opportunities. If you are a self-starter looking for career opportunities, apply today!
- Track and update time sheets using Deltek Costpoint 7
- Process multi-state payroll
- Update leave reports for employees
- Create and verify payroll reports, monitor timekeeping system
- Time collection, journal entries for billing rates, ledger account assignment
- Assisting with department phones, emails and other support responsibilities
- 2+ years experience processing payroll, experience with Costpoint or Deltek Time and Expense preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables)
- Great customer service attitude, strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.