Evaluation Systems Analyst
The Evaluation Systems Analyst maintains, updates, and modifies data elements, fields, and records for
data systems related to the evaluation system used to support all employees through the Department of
Human Resources and Talent Development (HRTD). The employee provides training and support to
principals/supervisors regarding the evaluation program. The Analyst uses initiative to devise solutions
and improvements to these systems.
* Communicates with Principals/Supervisors regarding roster updates, answering questions regarding the evaluation process, and troubleshooting the online system
* Facilitates evaluation management processes, including record updates and assuring data accuracy to be consistent with the division's evaluation procedures.
* Utilizes tools for gathering, tracking and reporting performance evaluation data; analyzes data to identify trends.
* Develops performance management data reports, summaries, and presentation materials.
* Provides monthly status reports regarding completion of evaluation elements for the division.
* Maintains the evaluation software database and completes updates as necessary.
* Maintains the division evaluation data using databases, files and records, ensuring they are accurate and up-to-date; conducting data audits to ensure accuracy.
* Investigates and resolves issues related to the evaluation software.
* Serves as department liaison with the evaluation software vendors.
* Assist with the organization of evaluation review committees and focus groups.
* Provides presentational support to the HRTD administrators.
* Supports recruitment initiatives such as job fairs and other HRTD events.
* Supports the planning, set-up, and management of recognition events and activities.
* Provides online internet support for HRTD to include updates to internal and external websites.
* Performs other related work as required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field; or a combination of two years of experience in software management, application design and support and specialized training in MS Office and management of databases.
* Experience with analyzing data, understanding trends, and developing presentations through the appropriate software (PowerPoint, Google Slides, Canva).
* Knowledge of the evaluation processes and aligning software program requirements.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and to comply with school division policy and procedures.
* Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high volume work environment while maintaining a focus on efficiency, accuracy, and detail.
* Has strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* The Evaluation Systems Analyst reports to the Supervisor of Evaluations
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects or tools; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to see talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or bend and may be required to lift up to approximately 25 pounds by themselves or through assistance.