Membership Retention Recruitment Manager
General Summary of Position:
The Membership Retention & Recruitment Manager is responsible for a range of functions in support of COO and Sr. Managing Director of Membership Development, including support for prospect development and recruiting, membership engagement and retention, support of assigned committees, and general administrative duties of the department as it develops and maintains member relations.
Recruitment and Prospecting
- Membership sales and increasing member retention through developed processes of onboarding new members and renewals of current memberships.
- Focus on membership development through prospecting and sales.
- Work directly with Sr. Managing Director to implement and manage recruitment and prospecting goals
- Liaison with Board of Directors and other key members to recruit and engage members.
- Research, analyze, create, and maintain prospecting industry lists
- Research, analyze, summarizing, and trends for regional information, prospecting companies
- Work with the Communications and PR department on email, social media, and other media campaigns to recruit new members
- Provide support and service for all membership inquiries
- Attend region events representing NVTC to prospect members
Retention and Engagement:
- All aspects of on-boarding new members, schedule, plan, and assist with/conduct New Member Orientations, including social media
- Assist with the development and distribution of marketing e-mails, social media and other communications for members about events and programs.
- Plan and execution of all membership department events
- Coordination/preparation/setup and manning the NVTC information booths at events, tradeshows, and meetings, such as Titans and Member Coffees, and assisting the Programs Department at all other events when needed
- Track Member Involvement and keep member engagement date up-to-date
- Develop, implement and maintain membership affinity programs
- Strong organizational skills, sales and prospecting coordination, and the ability to project-manage efforts in retention and recruitment.
- Ability to articulate the organization’s value proposition to both current and prospective members.
- Skills to prioritize set and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects and tasks while maintaining a high level of accuracy are essential skills.
Additional Salary Information: Quarterly goals bonuses in addition to base salary
Apply for Membership Retention Recruitment Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly